Wednesday 31 July 2013

Looking at the world

1st of all. Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog posts. Now let's get to it

Picture yourself in a vast open field sprawling with green grass and soft as wool. The sky cloudless, clear and blue. The sun right above you kissing you with its rays. Warm soft and tender on your skin. The wind blows and it brings with it the scent of freedom. As you take a deep breath and sigh of bliss. You feel your body relaxing ever so slightly... Do you feel that??

Now...

Picture a cow riding an acorn flying into space and landing on a planet made of grapes.

Can't help but to paint that picture huh?

It is impressive what our minds can do no? By just reading a simple passage you created an image in your mind. And that intrigues me. 

I have an interest in people. In how we think, behave and fit into this world. That is what I love. 

We as human beings are gifted with creativity and imagination. A very deep sense of emotion and the built in ability to differentiate right from wrong. Since the beginning of civilization. The potential of human beings are constantly manifested. From the advancement of technology to the advancement of thought. 

I believe that there is so much left to be discovered. It excites me when I think of all the things that I have yet to know. But at the same time, the inner fear of the unknown also carries on inside as I venture over the horizon. Every individual is born to make new discoveries til the day they die. For death is where the exploration of this world ends and another begins. Until the time comes for me, I still have time and opportunity to taste more of what this world has to offer.

I look at the world like how you would look at it. We share the same view. But in a different way. A way unique to our self. Yet connected with everyone else.

We are all made of the same thing. The same thing that jewels, trees, soil and air are made out of. It is just that we have yet to realize it.

Look into our origin. Trace the roots of your becoming and you will find the impossible to be non existent. 1st post. Already in too deep. I'll take it a down a notch from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment